- A new and more robust ARLA list serve for members to discuss issues and share timely and crucial information among ARLA members. The new list serve will allow attachments and will feature an archive of all recent postings.
- A secure Members Only Section which will allow ARLA members to upload and share documents such as briefs, depositions, rulings, verdicts, information regarding experience with experts, etc.
- Permanent archive within the Members Only section for all submitted materials.
- A government affairs section to keep abreast of both federal and state issues of interest to the ARLA membership.
- Member access to TrialSmith’s national database which includes more than 450,000 depositions, 5.2 million referenced court documents and integrated case law for all state and federal courts.
- A Continuing Legal Education section providing information about ARLA CLE offerings, CLE seminar materials and details regarding upcoming ARLA meetings.
- A news section with articles, from both media and bar-related sources, of interest to FELA practitioners and plaintiffs’ attorneys in general.